Arapahoe Park 2015 Season Kicks Off May 22
Live horse racing returns to Colorado with the 2015 season at Arapahoe Park from May 22, 2015, to August 16, 2015.
Revamped Stakes Schedule for 2015 Arapahoe Park Season
Arapahoe Park Will Connect Purses to Field Sizes in 2015
2015 Season — May 22, 2015 to August 16, 2015
Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays at 1 p.m.
Holiday Racing on Memorial Day and Fourth of July
Thursday Racing on June 25 and July 30
2015 Live Racing Calendar
2015 Stakes Schedule
Top Moments from Arapahoe Park in 2014
- Colorado-bred superstar Get Happy Mister goes undefeated in five races. Watch highlights and full races.
- Race-Day Medication-Free Incentive launched by Arapahoe Park and paying dividends.
- Ms Dixie wins two stakes races in two days, the COBRA Distaff Sponsored by Soaring Eagle on August 16 and the COBRA Classic Sponsored by Crow Valley on August 17.
- Arapahoe Park joins racetracks around the country to raise awareness and money for the Permanently Disabled Jockeys Fund.
- Arapahoe Park announcer Jonathan Horowitz travels to England at end of season to announce at Windsor Racecourse.
Ever wonder what it’s like to be a jockey? Ride along with Francisco Giles, who wore a GoPro aboard Tearnupthunder in the sixth race at Arapahoe Park on July 11, 2014.
Interview with Penny Chenery, owner of Secretariat, by Arapahoe Park announcer Jonathan Horowitz during 2013 season.
Arapahoe Park Gift Shop | Winning Touches Equestrian Gifts
Jill Byers’ Winning Touches Equestrian Gifts carries a large selection of unique and quality equine theme gifts, jewelry, art, home decor, collectibles, toys, games, auto accessories, kitchenware, party items, barware, stationery, casual apparel, baby items, figurines, sculptures, novelty and seasonal items, horse racing trophies, and much more.
26000 E. Quincy Ave.
Aurora, CO 80016
Racing & General Information: